Wow! So today I feel completely blah. I feel like I am not myself and I don't know what to do. I have been feeling completely attacked by the enemy lately. I feel like I just want to close my eyes and go to sleep and hide away from all the worries and woes of the day. How can so many crazy things be going on at once. Things with possessions, things with family and friends, things with me (physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually). I feel that I am losing who I truly am.
I also have some type of cold. I'm coughing like crazy and just feel tired and worn out. However, at the same time, I feel lazy and bloated and like I need to be running and getting into shape. But how can I get into shape when I have problems with my feet.
I am tired Lord. Selfishly, I'm praying your return is very close. Selfishly, if I didn't have a family, I would be ready for you to take me home. But because I have family, I want to be here for them. I want to be an encouragement for others that are struggling. I want to help others come to know You as their Lord and Savior. Lord, I need you.
Please forgive me of my evil thoughts. Forgive me for my selfishness and stupidity. I pray for a clean heart and a fresh start. I pray for healing of my heart, mind, body. I pray for my life to make a difference for Your name. Give me strength to do all that you call me to do.
I need you Lord. I know that apart from You, I CAN DO NOTHING. Open my heart and mind to truth. Help me to have strength to fight off the temptations and lies and evil that so quickly consumes me. I'm tired Lord. I cannot do this on my own. I need you!
No comments:
Post a Comment