Lord, I am so thankful and grateful that you are in control of this world and that one day I will get to spend eternity with you and other believers forever!
This world is so full of evil and sinful things. I'm tired. I'm just so tired of hearing about all the sin and evil things that continual be pounded on my mind and on other people. Today, I feel so heavy. I feel weighted down by the worries of this world. Things my daughter shared with us that she has been struggling with, things that my son shared with us that he had been struggling with, my heart decided to skip a beat ever so often. I'm just tired and feel worn out.
I need you now Lord. I feel overwhelmed and stressed. I just went to the counselor today and felt that the day was going to be great but now I feel like I just want to close my eyes and not wake up.
You spoke through me this past Sunday and so many people heard the truth. They were complimenting me but I know that it was all from You! To You be the glory!! I pray that you will continue to change lives and hearts of people that are struggling and needing to truly know you. I pray for the power of Your truth to penetrate the heart and lives of people.
I'm probably just being a baby about all this and whining but I just feel so tired. Lord, I need you. Restore to me the joy of salvation. Revive my heart and mind and give me the strength and energy I need to keep going. If there is something wrong with me, medically, please help my doctor to find it and help me to find some peace and rest. I'm just so tired and heavy today. Lord help me.
No comments:
Post a Comment